- Quordle today - hints and answers for Saturday, December 2 (game #677)by email@example.com (Marc McLaren) on December 2, 2023 at 12:15 am
Looking for Quordle clues? We can help. Plus get the answers to Quordle today and past solutions.
- Your Alexa mobile app finally makes more sense thanks to a recent updateby firstname.lastname@example.org (Cesar Cadenas) on December 1, 2023 at 10:35 pm
Amazon's redesign makes controlling smart home devices a smoother process plus it's testing a new Map View for iOS.
- Report: OpenAI's GPT App store won't arrive this yearby email@example.com (Lance Ulanoff) on December 1, 2023 at 8:15 pm
Sam Altman is back as CEO and we're already hearing about potential changes to the ChatGPT pipeline.
- Cybercriminals are exploiting AI tools like ChatGPT to craft more convincing phishing attacks, alarming cybersecurity expertson December 1, 2023 at 5:03 pm
Cybersecurity firm reveals a significant surge in phishing attacks, attributing it to AI tools like ChatGPT. Urgency grows to enhance security defenses.
- Signal rejects "dangerously misleading" security flaw allegationsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chiara Castro) on December 1, 2023 at 3:11 pm
As France bans its ministers from using WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram on security grounds, Signal CEO calls the Prime Minister out. Here's what happened.